The “tire change” has been successful: THE TIRE COLOGNE 2018 is pleased about a successful premiere at its new location in Cologne. From 29 May to 1 June 2018, 533 exhibitors – including the 20 companies with the highest turnover in the industry – and more than 16,000 trade visitors from 113 countries experienced the leading trade fair for the tire industry.
Tomorrow THE TIRE COLOGNE starts in Cologne. To make your visit to the mega-event of the tire industry a complete experience, we have compiled all the important information about the trade fair for you:
- 65,700 m┬▓ exhibition space (gross), 600 exhibitors and brands and the entire range of products and services for tires, wheels and trade, workshops and automotive services, retreading and recycling: Our virtual sightseeing flight and the hall plan provide orientation of what you can find where.
- Use THE TIRE COLOGNE for your networking and make your business contacts clear even before the fair starts – quite simply via our Matchmaking365.
- Are you looking for information on specific exhibitors, products or events? Would you like to create a personal trade fair plan? Just go with THE TIRE App .
- From car rental to train connections. More information and services about THE TIRE COLOGNE can be found in our FAQ.
- And where to go after the fair? You will find the best tips and addresses in our guide to the trade fair city of Cologne.
Enjoy your stay and look forward to an exciting trade fair full of innovations and inspiration for your business.
At THE TIRE COLOGNE you will experience what moves the industry: from megatrend digitisation to the latest technologies for tyre recycling. Our Digital Reality, Recycling Forum and Fleet Lounge theme areas make the leading trade fair for the tire industry a complete success. Practice is not neglected either: You can find out everything about the handling of commercial vehicle tyres in the special tyre service section.┬á
The Recycling Forum provides an overview of the key aspects of tyre recycling. This special area is organized by the “Retreading Business” and “Tyre & Rubber Recycling” trade magazines, which are among the most important global media in the industry. We have listed all days of the Recycling Forum for you and show you which topics are in focus on which days and which speakers will participate in the corresponding topic session.